Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 5 - Kin 710 - Library Thing

I found this site to be pretty cool and useful. Being able to type in key words and to find a long listing of books, and to further filter the results is extra helpful.  I found a few coaching volleyball books I'd heard about and one I never have but am interested in reading and added it to my catalog.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/coachgage

I did find a book by entering physical education as the key word I never thought about looking. It was jobs for physical education majors. That is a book I'm going to order so I can read.

In the future, if and when I'm looking for additional resources I'm going to use this site. When I did my last graduate degree, having a search like this would have been helpful in finding additional resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment