Friday, February 18, 2011

Kin 710 - Week 6 - Google Sites

https://sites.google.com/site/charlesgagekin710/

Here is my site. I think I could clean this up a lot more with time. But I love the idea of have a digital resume that you can post or email. Instead of mailing resumes by mail, having an up-to-date resume would be very useful, especially if you were looking for employment out of the area. And a digital resume gives potential employers a lot more information and insight into the type of person you are. I think also this would be a great tool to add to a departments website that your school might have set up. Instead of relying on the school to update your info you could have a link to this page. And if you switched schools, or were doing some other work after school, you could just have this page linked to another site. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment