Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 4 - Kin 710 - Youtube Search

Doing some looking on youtube searching and I found some videos about volleyball, especially from the club I coach. This video is of the final the match, of a tournament we were lucky to win, and was played at 11:30pm. Normally matches are played two out of three games, but with the time of day the other head coach and I both agreed to just play one game winner takes all.


And I'm shocked on the many coaches who have posted interviews and instructional videos on how to better coach.

This is a video of Gary Sato on of the coaches whose spent a lot of time coaching at the international level and has some great insight.

2 comments:

  1. You have not gotten it to embed. Let me know if you need some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it, hope I finally got it right. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete