Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 3 - Kin 710 - RSS feeds/Bloglines

The RSS feeds I found on Bloglines are seem to very useful, and seems like something I could use. Being able to follow several different sources, and tailor it towards my needs. I could see myself using it in several different ways, have a feed for work set up for my work computer and another for my home computer. Even for this class, having a list of all the blogs for this class would keep me updated to other students who are making posts for me to read and respond.

The RSS feed I found, and attached to my bloglines, is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-net-live. It is a podcast of a radio show Keven Barnett and Reid Preddy do about the USA mens volleyball team and International Volleyball. Its nice to hear about whats going on with internatioanl volleyball since there very written about it in the press.

No comments:

Post a Comment